New Site

9.19.2012

Under The Radar

I Know I do not have very many followers on my blog yet. I have always failed to properly advertise myself because I consistently get distracted by life.
However, I would like to apologize for my recent lack of updates and artwork.
I am currently working on something that could turn out to be a bright future or a huge waste of time. Well, I wouldn't say a huge waste of time because I am learning new things. But I have been tied up this last month. And between that and taking care of my daughter full-time, who has started crawling at great speeds and is constantly on the move, I have not had much time to work on personal projects and what not.
But I am still around and hopefully I will be updating new stuff soon. And I will also let you know if this Project works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment