New Site

7.10.2013

Long Overdue

I haven't updated my blog in a while. So here is a little update and insight into what's been going on in my world. I've been spending a lot of time preparing for Comikaze Expo that is coming up in November. I'm working on prints and possibly some postcard and button artwork. The plan is to have a little of everything. A little for the comics fan, so I'll have some fan art prints and pinups. I will also have Promo materials for Tales of Hammerfist as well as my Crazy Bears, which til this day still do not have a legit name or brand. So I'm really hoping to have some sort of name for them by the time the convention rolls around. And as always, I'm catching up on fresh Tales of Hammerfist pages which are updated every Monday (for those of you who are new to my blog and work, Hammerfist can be found at talesofhammerfist.com. Or click on the banner here on my blog page). For those wanting to keep up with my art pieces, the latest and best source for that is at my facebook page. Facebook page link is posted on the right side bar if I'm not mistaken. Or go to facebook.com/ArtByTobias.
Ok, and now for some updated art. These are some pieces I'm toying with for the convention prints. Some are final, some need some work and some may not even make it. But check 'em out and leave me a comment with suggestions if so desired. Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment